Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

REASON TO LIVE / PURPOSE IN LIFE.

My mother with me, as a tiny little girl at the age of 3 at Seri Kembangan, Kuala Lumpur, where I grew up as a little girl.... We moved to Cheras at the age of 5 and I went to Kindergarten. The picture is taken in black and white because in those times, our photos were all black and white. No colour TV until we moved to the residential areas in Kuala Lumpur...My MOTHER lives for all of us, the four children that she had, back then and also now, we all loved our dear mom.

This is me , and my two sons, my generation of kids.....growing up in Selangor, Malaysia..

My sons are difference of three years in between.  I took birth-control pills for two years and on the third year I stopped taking birth-control pills and I finally conceived my second child, a boy at the age of 33. His name is Edward. He is the cutest baby in town. And so was his elder brother. THESE WERE MY REASONS TO LIVE. I LIVE FOR MY TWO BOYS. My purpose in life is to raise up my two sons.....

HAPPY FAMILY-MAKING!

No comments:

Post a Comment