Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A new Beginning , a whole new life, a whole new World!!!!!!

April 2010, I went scuba diving and snorkeling in Pulau Lang Tengah, off the coast of Kuala Trengganu,East Malaysia. I came back feeling rejuvenated and arrested myself for being a conjuror in the affairs of magic. I was fascinated that I could take control of myself and profess that I hadn't even thought of dying in that ocean of sea water.

It was such a magical kingdom beneath the tranquility of the sea.Corals are magnificent,so are sea shells,jelly fishes and even squids?????Conjuror of magic, I strife to breath easily and amidst all the chaos in life as it is, I manage to follow each step of the course that I take.

All the fish in the sea could harm no man and no man alone could strive to achieve without the magnificance of water.....No sharks,many type of salt water ocean marine life was found.I like the fishes in the sea. They represent to me myriads of colour and bright sparkling stars in the ocean deep blue sky.....

I made a vow with God that if I come out of here alive and kicking, I would praise the Lord Almighty all my life, all the days of my life.....Thank you and I had loved you.

No comments:

Post a Comment