Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

LIKE SOMETHING AND I'LL DO IT.



Why is it conventional to pretend to like what you do? The first sentence of this essay explains that. If I have to like something to do it well, then the most successful people will all like what they do. That's where the upper-middle class tradition comes from.

To do something well, you have to like it. That idea is not exactly novel. We've got it down to four words : "Do what you love." But it's not enough just to tell people that. Doing what you love is complicated. It's for the money! The money's good - the ultimate PUSH! I'll do it for my pocket-money! I'll do it to pay my bills. I'll do it in the name of Love!! For that's what I want. For that's my choice. I chose my suffering. I will do it.

If in time, I learn to regret it. I pay my own price. If there's no way out, 'die hard, live free'. Pick up the cross. Ask my parents for help. If nobody can handle it, seek authorities, ask for professional help if you can afford it, lastly, leave it up to God to decide while I kick my ass off making it "work". It's like magic, I had it done. He won't settle for a NO as an answer. Finally there is a God UP there. It's my school and my upbringing that pushes me to the limits. Of course discipline comes in a lot and provisions and food supply are as equal to its justice. I believe in a family affair. I believe in asking for permission first and then settle for NO as an answer because without parental support, if anything goes astray or out of its boundaries, I have some love ones to lean on in times of crisis. Parental support are very strong. In other words, I have someone else to lay the blame.

I was a secretary to a senior manager who's gay. He went out with guys to see the movies, there's a special guy who's extremely loyal to him and they were like couples in a marriage. But he wasn't all that gay as to eat and drink with guys but he's also interested in girls. I think he is not so much gay as in hiding himself from the girls because there's some indifference inside him or because he doesn't like girls who go for his money / wealth. He must be rich but like most flirtatious men, also sucks with habits and narcissisty. Many girls failed in their relationship with him. I saw it coming. I left for another company just in time, because I couldn't cope with peer pressure and I didn't like my job and I couldn't stand doing outside jobs for him and I am already attached to another man.Flawless pig..

I finally found a job that I simply LOVEs......and my parents approved. That's the way to make things work.

No comments:

Post a Comment