Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 25, 2011

CHARITY ~ A VIRTUE and a Benevolent ACT of GIVING to others or charitable organisations.

I had always wanted to do charity. Now I am actually doing it. I was married to a china Man for the past 12 years of my life after I came home from Hamilton, and I had adapted to his family and 'his' lifestyle just so to please him, because I was and still am, a people-pleaser, and pleasing my man was my pride, at least it seems to me, for he was my 'hubby'.

I had two lovely children with him, and they are all grown and independent. I am still independent too and I live with my Mom and my ailing Pappa. I surf the internet for it is my past-time (hobby) and I enjoy learning as much as contributing to the life and style of our economy. I enjoyed my pc and my cellular mobile. I take care of it and I financed my own comfort. So far, life has been good. Mom cooks extremely WELL and I sleep well and exercise my body in good times. Fitness has already been a norm and my entire family dwells on being fit. That's when exercise comes in naturally.

I see a doctor every month and I take my supplements naturally. All of us here are on supplements as much as keeping fit with regular walks and routine exercise. Our fun and entertainment includes TV set and the radio transistor. Also conversing with the neighbours around us naturally puts us in a social good community and we all behave ourselves well. Next Saturday, we will be having a party at the community field. This is the fourth or fifth party that I have been to since I came home to live with Mom.

Our social life has been good. We might be considered flexible socialites. We don't spend unnecessarily and we don't spent ruthlessly. We are very passive and considerate towards others. We pay for securities and we pay for functions so we could eat our hearts out and entertain ourselves as well as karaoke. So far, we stick to our boundaries and limitations and seldom do we excite ourself to the extent of overacting. We are very traditional in the sense that we respect our bodies and our territories. So far I have won a gas stove, some junk and a lot of food.

I like living here better than with my husband over at the other end. I have never been so satisfied and contented with myself and my life. I don't wish to go back to where my troubles all began....

No comments:

Post a Comment