Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Nabi Muhammad's Birthday - I was Paid!

Yesterday, (today's already 16th, Wednesday ) being Nabi Muhammad's Birthday, was a public holiday. I went for an early morning walk as usual and I found out that a new Nasi Lemak Stall has just opened outside the school for the first time (first day). I thought of buying breakfast for my mother and I and as I approached the nasi lemak stall,  I was greeted with kindness and smiles. The Malay couples gave me two packets of Nasi Lemak for FREE because it was their opening ceremony day, first day of business, and being Nabi Muhammad's birthday, a public holiday decided to do charity work to boost up their business in the near future. Now that's what I call sportsmanship as well as good entrepreneur! I WAS PAID! although a small amount but the consciousness was there. There is Humanity in this world for a girl like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment