Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine's day - what it means to me.

If men and women were made to be totally alike, I think the world would be smooth and peaceful with love surrounding it. But realistically, man and woman are made to be totally different like in every thumb print that we have. Compatibility is hard to find, and when you do find it, you might not like your suffering eventhough it is 'you' who chooses it.Typically for a woman, her job is to feed the many members of the family, and the man, his job would be primarily to finance his house and his wife and his offspring. Cool, isn't it???

I should have learnt driving to my skill. But driving has been a norm since my schooldays.I should drive to the market. I should drive to the grocery store. I should drive to the supermarket. I should drive to the hypermarket. Everything is related to a destination. So you most surely has to drive in order to reach that place or location. But I LIVE near the grocery stores. I live near the Marketplace. I live near to all the mini markets. I also know how to deal with the petrol kiosk. I always leave with a companion so that I get extra help whenever need arises.So far so good.

This Valentine's means to me everything. I am in 'perfect' dish. HAPPY VALENTINE TO MY HUBBY!

No comments:

Post a Comment