Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I have found a new friend - A Match ( compatible )

I found a good friend today after reading her predicament and I myself shared my experiences with her. I had a good time listening and reading all my work and I am quite happy with it. I didn't know that  there might be someone exactly like me out there in this world who suddenly appears out in my facebook. I am very glad to be able to write and communicate with her. I suddenly published my sorrows by telling my own predicament.

I am worried that there might be people out there laughing at my stupidity and perhaps already know of my predicament. I shouldn't shut myself up because just recently today I gave up something that has been meaningful. And I walked out of it peacefully without a fight or a shred of shame. I am listening to another channel. First I found a good friend.Then I lost something that I treasured. Highly despicable. Suspicious.

Being old, quite a senior could be challenging when it comes to task. I think I just sprained my arm and neck and I'm feeling this way. I am not special. I am just partially sick. If I pass my exams next Tuesday, I shall be the happiest girl in the world. So far, I am in control of myself and my feelings. Letting it out with a good conversation helps a lot and I am grateful for their time and friendship although they do not know much of what's happening. Chatting in short forms but the relief comes.Friends are precious. I should not lose them.

Thank you for facebook.Thank you for e-mail boxes. Thank you for privacy settings. Thank you for giving me some words....

No comments:

Post a Comment